Saturday, June 25, 2011

FOTD: Blueberry Parfait

Greetings! I wore a very shimmery, girly look out to dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday last weekend, and I finally got the pics edited to show you. I did this using my 88 Cool Shimmer palette that I bought from eBay.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Sugarpill Tako - browbone
88 Cool Shimmer Palette - various colors everywhere else
ELF Cream Liner in Black - tightline & line upper lash line
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
Revlon Beyond Natural lashes in Natural Defining (my fav lashes EVAR)

Prestige Lipliner in Love
Milani Lip Flash pencil in Star Flash
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop

I can't remember what on cheeks. Maybe LA Colors Tickled Pink?

This was a fun one! For some reason I've been shying away from shimmer lately, preferring to use mattes or satin finishes. It seems like shimmer finishes age my eyes and make them look scaly. (It's probably only me who can see that up close, though.) But it was fun to throw caution to the winds and do an almost entirely shimmery look.

Thanks for looking and have a good weekend!

14 comments:

  1. I like the combination of pink and lavender. Very flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look and the lashes are stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh i like this ! Very pretty as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVE the lashes & the bright purple on the lid :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the big, bold lashes with the sweet and innocent purples. Very sexay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is gorgeous! I love all of the colors that you used.

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shimmery look! And the lashes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that look is gorgeous! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am DEFINITELY going to steal this, it's stunning! Your blending is perfect and the colour combo is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. F**K YEAH! Pardon my language, but the eyeshadow look you did here is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the comments ladies! You guys are so sweet. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG SOO PRETTTY!!!! hee hee, and nope, young eyes!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. This purple is amazing! I also love the yellow lids you did in the post before. These bright colors look so fab on you!
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colours!

    xoxo

    frivolousloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena