Monday, June 6, 2011

FOTD: Amethyst Champagne

Sup! Like my fancy FOTD name? LOL! I asked my husband to name it and his suggestions were 'Poopface 3' and 'Girlyface 12.' He's not very helpful. :P (And I'm not sure why he felt the need to tack numbers onto things.) Well, here it is!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Products used:
Cover Girl Intense ShadowBlast w/built in primer in Beige Blaze as a base (No UDPP! And no creasing either!)
WnW Brulee - browbone highlight
NYX Aloha - inner lid
Sugarpill Poison Plum - outer lid
NYX Luxor - Crease
WnW Cream Liner in Eggplant - top and bottom liner
NYX Candy Glitter liner in Purple - top line only
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara

Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Revlon ColorBurst lipgloss in Crystal Lilac

I really like how this one came out. And my husband said it was pretty at the time too, whatever he may have named it later. :P I love those NYX Candy Glitter liners, they're so easy to just dash on top of another liner. I think they're fantastic, I need more colors. I think I only have two! Shame. LOL!

Thanks for looking and have a good night all!

11 comments:

  1. I really love the eye liner you used! Beautiful. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The names your husband came up with crack me up! LOVE this look! Well blended and beautiful colors! The glitter liner reallys finishes to look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the glitter liner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!!The eyeliner looks adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love the colors a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what else to say, this colour combo is just so girly and pretty :3 will def be stealing it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL to your husbands naming system....I was also wondering why he felt the need to number them! I love the blending on this look and I love the deep purple on the outer lid! The glitter liner is a great way to top it all off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh glitter! Absolutely love these colors together :) And LOL at the name suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levely look . I like the colors you've chosen. And the glitterliner makes the perfect finish !

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena