Thursday, May 19, 2011

Review: Jordana Lip Out Loud lipglosses

Morning! I'm on vacation for a week and loving it! Yay, more blogging! :)

You all know I love a cheap thrill when it comes to makeup. And it doesn't get much cheaper than a $1.99 lipgloss from drugstore! I've gathered 4 of these Jordana Lip Out Loud glosses, and I must say, they're very nice!

Photobucket
From left to right we have: FYI, TTYL, VIP, & E123.

Photobucket

FYI is a pink creme with barely visible shimmer. TTYL is my favorite, it's a peachy pink with tons of gold shimmer. Gorgeous! VIP is purplish with blue shimmer. E123 is a kind of coraly hot pink with pink shimmer. As you can see they're slightly sheer but they do give a little bit of color. They look great over lipliners and lipsticks, and alone of course.

The staying power of these glosses isn't that great. But they aren't sticky and have a nice glossy texture to them. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell. They have a strong tutti-frutti smell that smells very chemical and pretty nasty when you get past the fruity-ness. Luckily I don't notice the smell other than when I open the tube.

For 2 bucks, these are pretty darn great! I carried TTYL around in my purse for like 2 weeks straight and applied it throughout the day, regardless of what eye look I was wearing. It's just so pretty!

Do you have any Jordana glosses? What do you think of them?

7 comments:

  1. These look really pretty! Where did you get them at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie - I got these at Drug Warehouse...I'm not sure of the locations of this drugstore, but they're all over the place in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI looks gorgeous!

    I'll have to see if I can find these as they're so inexpensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong for that price! They look like great glosses! Love VIP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI is very pretty. I don't think any of my drugstores sell Jordana. One of our dollarstores used to but that was years ago. I'll have to keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TTYL and VIP both look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI is my favourite based on your swatches, though my eye was instantly drawn to VIP!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena