Sunday, May 29, 2011

FOTD: Teal Eyes & Coral Lips

Hi all. Not much to say except here's an FOTD.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Detrivore Kraken - lid
Shiro Zora - outer V & crease
NYX Frosted Ocean - outer V
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips gel liner trio for green eyes - the green color to line entire eye top and bottom
Fyrinnae Danse Macabre - patted over PF green liner
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
WnW Color Icon brow & eyeliner in Taupe - fill in brows
Nonpareil Boutique half lashes

NYX HD Grinding Blush in Menage a Trois
ELF blush in Gotta Glow as highlight
NYX long lipliner in Natural
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Coral Reef


Anyone have a Tumblr or Goodreads or Flickr? Want to friend me? Click the links!

Hope you like, thanks for looking!

17 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blue with green liner! I have that green from the trio, but never used it! I think you have inspired me to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty..very cool and perfect for summers

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful colors, I love the green eyeliner on you :) also love your eyebrows :D please check out my makeup blog too when u have a moment so we can share tips and products <3

    ke
    blissfulyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The liner looks amazing. I MUST get that combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG may I steal this? I LOOOOVE it with the green liner :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silhouette: Of course! I steal enough things from you, lol!

    Thanks for all the comments, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun look! I love the green liner. =) Great blog, btw. I'm now following you.

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! The colours go together so well, and the green eyeliner looks fantastic! The coral lips are lovely on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! And I sooooo need to get my hands on that green liner now! It's the one by physician's formula, yeah? I love the gemstone color of it xD  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I'm really loving that green! I need Danse Macabre.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your eyes are stunning! I love the combination of colors you used. I think it brings out the color of your eyes that much more, actually :)

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whats the green liner? I love it!

    http://flossylocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amanda: As stated in the post, it's Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips gel liner trio for hazel eyes, with Fyrinnae Danse Macabre patted on top.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena