Friday, May 20, 2011

Anyone want my NYX 50% off code?

I'm overall pretty disgusted with how the NYX $1.20 sale went down. I wasn't one of the people who sat in front of their computers for like 24 hours trying to get the site to work for them, but I did try it at least 10 times with no success. Poor planning on their part, and the way they handled it was even poorer. Some of the shit customers were saying on their FB page...that wasn't right, at all. It was immature. But NYX has to realize that if you're going to promise a $1.20 sale, people are going to PISSED when they cannot have access to that sale.

At this point I don't even want anything from the site, I have quite a few NYX products and I'm happy with my collection. I mean, at a $1.20, of course there's stuff I wanted to try. But 50% off? Please.

So I have a code that I'm not going to use. Here it is: NYXY109B2

First come first served, obviously. I honestly don't know if this will work for multiple people or not. If you get some kind of message telling you the code has reached it's usage limit, well, it's already been used.

Hope this helps someone.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the code! I'm not going to bother with NYX anymore though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a code these past few days. Though I heard of the difficulities of the website on their anniversary sale, I was highly in desperate need of their eyelashes for my 21st birthday. I came across your blog and it is a life saver. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena