Friday, April 1, 2011

OMG I AM WEARING RED LIPSTICK

I'm baaaaaack!

Greetings, salutations, and what up. I didn't die. Sometimes life happens, yanno? I've been a shitty commenter lately but I'm still perusing your blogs. The beauty world keeps on turning without me. :)

I have a FOTD and I am wearing red lipstick, if you couldn't tell from the title. Kind of a big deal because I'm not a lipstick wearer in general (and yet I own like 30. how the eff did that happen.) much less a BRIGHT COLOR lipstick wearer. Also, I am wearing a hot pink polka dotted shirt. We've reached tackiness critical mass. Ya'll may need to stage an intervention.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At least I obeyed the rule of not letting my eyes or cheeks compete with my lips.

Products used:
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy cream shadow - all over eyes (this has the disco ball glitter just like the powder shadow, but I find it much less obnoxious because it actually sticks where you put it. but it creases like a mofo, so use primer. learned that the hard way.)
CQ eyeshadow duo in Sugar Plum - the left side all over eyes (this shadow pretty much looks like Midnight Cowboy too, just a wee bit darker in color, maybe. swatch here.)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black
Cover Girl Professional Mascara
LA Colors Mineral Blush in Dewy
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Red Revival

I like making little comments about the products when I list them for my FOTDs, does this bother anyone?

I like it, but I kinda wish the lipstick was more of a true red. It seemed too pinky red to me. Perhaps it's the natural pigmentation in my lips futzing with it, though, it seems to futz with everything.

How are you?! Have you hauled lately? If so, what what what? Have I missed anything I HAVE to see on your blog? Tell me!

Missed ya'll!

10 comments:

  1. AMG, that lippie looks great on you!!! Missed seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back honey <3 Missed you soooo much...you look lovely in red!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you'd got to!

    I like your strong lip/simple eye look - very pretty. And I also like little comments - it's what adds "personality" to a post. :-)

    I haven't hauled lately; I'm trying to be good. AND GOOD IS BORING. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your eye makeup :)

    I think you can pull off the red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks great on you and I love the winged eyeliner!

    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red lipstick really suits you, and this look is so soft yet really feminine, I really like it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments girls! :X

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are back! I was thinking that I haden't see a post from you in a while! Hope all is well. Love the look! You look great with red lips! A nice pin-up inspired look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, it's super classy! Also, I like your shirt and you should wear red lips more often! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena