Friday, April 15, 2011

FOTD: Smokin' out with Urban Decay Naked palette

Hi! Just a little FOTD for you all today. I basically copied this look by the fabulous MissChievous. I really like how it turned out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey - as a base for shadows and on waterline
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Darkhorse on lid & lower lashline, Virgin on browbone & inner corner, and Naked in crease
L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Cover Girl Professional Mascara
WnW Color Icon liner in Taupe on brows
I can't remember what on cheeks :(
Jordana Lip Out Loud gloss in TTYL on lips

I am so loving the Naked palette right now. I used it like 3 days in a row this past week. That's practically unheard of for me! It's so great, it's got basically everything you need for a billion neutral eye looks in one palette, plus the liner's right there. I just wish it had a matte highlight shade in there, but you can't have everything I guess. WnW single in Brulee has come to the rescue where matte highlights are needed quite a few times recently. Love that shadow as well. It's indispensable for me, I've added it to my mental list of holy grail products.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I was going to ask what mascara you used but I see it there. I've always liked that one too...It's the curved brush I think that makes it work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    Love the UD Naked palette, so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena