Sunday, April 24, 2011

FOTD: Blue had me at falsies

Hi! I have a FOTD that I'm super excited to show you today. I went out with friends last night and since I so rarely go out, I wanted something in your face and extreme. So I took Wet n Wild's Blue Had Me At Hello palette, paired it with some long fluttery falsies, and threw a ton of eyeliner at it! Do you think I accomplished the 'fierce & extreme' that I was going for? Check it out!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette - medium blue on inner lid & inner corner, blackened blue on outer lid, silver in crease, white on browbone.
Wet n Wild Brulee - as an all over blending color as needed
Urban Decay 24/7 Zero liner - drawn on first to map out the cat eye I wanted
Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner - to make the fine line on inner corner of the top lid
L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense - to color in the final cat eye shape
Cover Girl Professional Mascara
cheap eBay false lashes
L'Oreal Carbon Black brush tip liner - to cover up falsies band

LA Colors Pink Blush
NYC Sunny Bronzer - contour
Hard Candy Glossaholic in Fairy


This took me quite some time. I didn't time myself but I think I was working on this from an hour and a half to two hours. And for the first time in quite some time, I walked out of the bathroom feeling completely happy with how my makeup looked. My husband & my friend Jennie both complimented me on the look. My husband said he thought that my lashes were going to creep up over my glasses and grab him. I guess that's a compliment? Haha!

Would you guys like a sort of review on the eBay false lashes I purchased? They seriously cost me next to nothing. I can work up a review if you'd like to see one!

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing! Love the eyeliner and the falsies! You did a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the palette too, I LOVE the new wnw palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I was playing around with false lashes yesterday since I was at home and bored. They make my eyes look HUGE.

    I'm completely unco with them though, need more practice before I can venture out in public.

    And yes, I'd be interested in a review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I'd love a falsies review as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue colour is GORGEOUS! WnW makes some amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I really really love this! The smokey blue eye looks just fabulous with the nude lip! I love the cat eye eyliner too! Great job on the falsies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love my wNw palettes. I have the 3 matte/3 shimmery one in "Lust" which is greens, blues, and white. I LOVE IT! GO wNw... come from behind victory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color! come follow me?

    http://familyismyonlylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous! you did a wonderful job girl :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noo I forgot to comment on this! :O I freaking love it, you look AMAZING! The falsies really add to it. It reminds me of an Urban Decay ad I have, that's how good it is :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Your eye look is incredible.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Your eye look is beautiful to begin with.
    2. Your liner is perfect.
    3. Those falsies just make your eyes look crazyprettyomgiwanttostealyoureyeballs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoying this!!! May have to steal.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena