Sunday, February 13, 2011

FOTD: Lazy Smokey Eye

I swear, a smokey eye has become my go-to when I'm too lazy or don't have enough time to do something else. I'm in a rut!

There's a lot of pics because I just liked a lot of the ones I took. That doesn't happen too often. Also, I either forgot to fill in my brows, or I did it too lightly, because they look really sparse. :-/

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
UD Naked Palette- Virgin on browbone, Buck in the crease, and Creep on the lid
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid liner
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara

NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash
Hard Candy Blush in Honeymoon
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude
Shiro Longcat Intertube

So much blogging to do, so little time! I've got about a million things to swatch and write posts about. Argh. I've got a serious case of the lazies.

I was thinking about writing a post on my favorite bloggers and YouTubers. I've been watching a lot of YouTube vids lately.

I have so many ideas floating around in my head! I should make a list of things to do and try to do at least one a week or something.

Also, last night I carried my little 3 drawer boxes into the computer room and put all of my mineral eyeshadows on a spreadsheet! I have 174. O_O And that's not even everything! I only put companies that I have more than 3 or so of their eyeshadows on the list. I also didn't bother to list sample baggies, just stuff I have transferred to a jar. The companies I have lists of are: Shiro, Fyrinnae, Sassy Minerals, Morgana, Darling Girl, Aromaleigh, and Concrete Minerals. I did this mostly to assist me in ordering new stuff. I can never remember what I have, and I hate running into the other room to dig through drawers to figure out if I have such and such. This will be so much nicer, I can just check my spreadsheet!

The no buy has gone completely off the tracks. LOL! I have a large Fyrinnae order on the way, plus 3 of Aromaleigh's rainbow grab bags. I'm terribly excited for the grab bags! I can't wait to see what colors I'll get. I'll be honest, I was pretty skeptical when I read the blog post about the grab bags, I thought I'd be getting a bunch of colors no one wants. But she sounded so positive in her post, and they sounded so awesome, so I got 3 of the rainbow variety. It was a really good deal, only $16. I couldn't decide between all of the other color families (I wanted one of each!) so I just got 3 rainbows and hoped for the best. I can't wait to see what's in them! I'm planning to have a nice giveaway when I've gotten my bags and have had a chance to separate some colors into baggies. That'll be neat, yeah?

I'm rambling way too much! Time to go! :) Later beauties!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look :-) hope you are having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you blend eyeshadows so seamlessly :)
    And I wish I had even 10% of your mineral stash :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that you were following me so I thought I'd say hello!

    What a lovely bunch of looks you have here- including this one!

    174? That's quite a stash! I bet you felt great once you got the spreadsheet done. I love how accomplished I feel when I get at least something in my life organized haha

    I can't wait to see more of your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look :) nice blog!!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena