Saturday, January 29, 2011

smokey fotd with MAC

Hi gals! I've been extremely lazy lately when it comes to makeup. I just started a new job (still with the same company, just at a different location) and my drive doubled. I've been getting up really early to get there and still feeling so tired and rushed in the mornings, so I'm lucky if I can swipe one shadow color on the lids. So this look I'm showing you is from a while ago. (Does anyone else do that? Save up FOTDs for later posting, when you're too lazy? LOL!) I'm hoping to do an intensive look this weekend, just for fun.

Anyway, here's my smokey look.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:

MAC Shroom - inner corner and browbone
MAC Copperplate - center lid
Sugarpill Bulletproof - outer V
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero - waterline and upper lash line
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
no name brow powder from Walgreens on brows
MAC Coygirl blush
Chapstick

Sorry I've been so lax on the blog. I hope to have some exciting things coming your way. Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the smokey look! Very well blended! Hope the new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very good at blending darl, it looks so good on you!
    And yes, I also do fotds and take photos of other things I want to blog about in advance for later posting. In fact most weekends I do posts in draft so during the week when I'm too tired after work, all I have to do is check and publish. After all we're not full time bloggers here! (though I wish I was... who needs the corporate world lol)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena