Sunday, October 31, 2010

two maybelline EOTDs

I like using my Maybelline shadows on days that I don't have a lot of time. They tell me what color to put where and I can do them really fast.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is using the Stylish Smokes quad in Charcoal Smokes. I'm disappointed with how this came out on camera. It just looks grey and blah. It was a lot smokier and more complex in person.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This was using the Charming Cobalt eyeshadow trio that was in the fall limited edition collection. I've still seen this collection hanging out at drugstores, so you may still be able to snag this shadow if you really want it. It has a lovely taupe shade in it that I'm really fond of.

Have a great day, all!

4 comments:

  1. Both look great! I agreee with you, it's nice to have instructions on what color to place where on days you are in a hurry! Or for me, it would be good any day, because sometimes I get confused! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach: Haha! That makes two of us. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely - I adore any sort of metallic shades so totally love silver and gold looks. Still havent picked up any of these quads, I should probably just order them online whilst they're at the front of my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Cobalt one the best, the subtlety of the blue tones coordinates with your eyes really nicely. Does that make sense? LOL

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena