Friday, October 22, 2010

omg I caved...

...to the Sephora F&F event.

I ordered the Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland set and Urban Decay Naked matte shadow single.

Once I saw swatches of the Too Faced set, I was doomed. It was everything I'd been craving lately in eyeshadow. Highly pigmented, neutral matte or near matte shadows. As far as Naked...I'd kind of been wanting UD's Naked palette, but well, you all know it's hard to get these days. Also, after staring and staring at Temptalia's swatches, I finally decided that I really only want the Naked shadow. Everything else is kinda dupeable. (With the exception of maybe Virgin.) So I tacked that onto my order.

20% off! I couldn't help it, I swear!

This is pretty monumental for me because I do not buy high end. I can count on both hands the number of high end products in my collection right now. (UDPP, UD Ammo palette, 4 MAC piggie samples, MAC Fix+.) I have to be truly tempted and confident that I'll love it to buy high end.

*facepalm* This low buy thing is not going well.

So did you order anything for Sephora F&F? Spill it! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same - if I'm gonna be spending a small fortune on once makeup item then I need to be totally sure that I'm gonna love it!

    20%? it'd be a crime not to treat yourself. In fact I think you should be proud that you managed to order so little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Made Up: Well, thank you, that does make me feel a little better. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha don't be ashamed, embrace your makeup addiction ;]

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena