Thursday, October 28, 2010

my last Aromaleigh haul


Click to enlarge.

My last haul from Aromaleigh came today. The shipping was actually really quick, I was surprised. I ordered on Sunday and got it today, Thursday. I got full sizes of Pillow Talk, Slate, Darcelle and Chocolate Heart. I got 3 sample packs of Fake Out, Petit Fours, In the Mix, Fog, Shell, Cool It, Latte, Peach, and Heels on Fire, which I transferred into 5 gram jars. They also sent free samples of Bleu coquille, Bliss shadow, and Tickle perle powder.

I was really sad when I heard Aromaleigh was closing. I didn't visit the site after that and I didn't even know they were still selling their remaining eyeshadow until a while ago, shortly before placing this order. I got mostly 'boring' neutrals because 1) I know I'll wear them, and 2) that was pretty much all that was left. I got some of the mattes that I'd been wanting. I would've preferred more of the retro Hi Fi set, but they were mostly sold out, so I got what I could.

The gem of this haul is Darcelle. It was one of the first samples I ever ordered from Aromaleigh and it is still one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time. It's a gorgeous tarnished gold with a ton of blue sparks in it. It's very unusual and I've never seen anything else like it. I'm glad I was able to get a full size of it.

Have you made your 'last' Aromaleigh haul yet? What did you get?

7 comments:

  1. it's really sad..although i haven't used this brand but i think it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sad they are closing , i will miss aromaleigh ! Such beautiful sparklies . I've placed an order a week ago (i'm international , so it takes longer ) and i've ordered 3 samplesets of each new collection , and a few full sizes : Neon Lights , Odile , Ducinea , Viviane , Swelter , Plush Romantic , Lush Memoir , elegant reverie , 2 new from the spells! , Frutti di bosco , sampleset Ciao Italia , Tutu , Mireille , Colette , Pilowtalk , Verdant Wisp , Teddy Wisp , Wonderland , Viburnum and some 3-pack samples ... maybe i place another one next week with some newies from the Spell! and Mythos... if they're not closed till that time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna: Wow, that's quite a haul! I hope you enjoy all your pretties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent even heard of the brand. maybe it's an American thing? the colours in the pic look great though, esp the baby blue shade. Looks forward to some swatches and/or EOTD posts! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Made Up: Yes, it's a little 'indie' brand from the states, like Fyrinnae. :) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to see these on your eyeballs ;]

    ReplyDelete
  7. SilhouetteScreams: Thank you, I'll do some looks very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena