Monday, October 11, 2010

fotd 10/9 with more Fyrinnae

Hey there pretty ladies. This was my FOTD on Saturday. I had a lot of fun with this one and thought the pics came out better than normal, so there's a bit more pics than I usually post. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(^^I love the way my lashes look in this one!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
UDPP
Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Delvion on the lid
Fyrinnae Dragon Magic in the crease
Fyrinnae Leif in the inner corner
Cover Girl Remarkable mascara

the blush from ELF's bronzer & blush duo
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Highlighter

Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine in Rosebud

What do you think? Have a good night, everyone, and thanks for looking. :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the lid shade and the pop of green on the inner corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look, must've taken you ages! How did you apply the eye shadow in the outer corner and crease? It's seriously precise and perfect

    Lip colour looks fantastic too! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SilhouetteScreams: Thank you. :)

    All Made Up: Well, it did take a bit longer than a usual look for me, but not much. I did it with a very small crease brush and precisely patted it on over Pixie Epoxy. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena