Thursday, October 7, 2010

fotd 10/7

Hi everyone! It's Thursday, so that means tomorrow's FRIDAY!!! Yippee! LOL, it's pretty sad that I just live for the weekends, isn't it?

Anyway, little FOTD post for you today! This eye look actually got an unsolicited compliment from my husband. (OMG he's my husband now! LMAO! I don't think I've ever actually typed that out.) This one came out really nice in my opinion.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
ELF $1 shadow primer
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips gel liner, the brown from the 'Blue Eyes' set dabbed on lid as a color base for the shadow
88 warm palette
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips gel liner, the black from the 'Blue Eyes' set on the upper lashline
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips mascara, just the black side
Hard Candy Living Doll on the cheeks
Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Airy Fairy

I'm absolutely obsessed with neutral eye looks lately! They just seem so sophisticated and polished. What do you think?

Have a good night! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hurrah for Friday!! Isnt it awesome when you have the ENTIRE WEEKEND off work?! :)

    Love the look because it's very understated and simple (always a good thing!) and the Hard Candy blush looks gorgeous

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear for your sweet lovely comment and view...you know only few comments touch our heart and that was yours..I'm going to follow you because I want a honest reader of my blog and I hope I have got her.haha..Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now about your look...believe me your eye makeup is great...simple and beautiful as well...hey..I love your flawless skin...what's the secret dear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rakshanda: =^_^= Thank you so much! I wish there was a secret, I don't think my skin is all that great! I've got acne scars and red blotchiness galore, lol! I'm just glad foundation covers it up somewhat. It's Revlon ColorStay, that must be the secret. XD :-D Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contouring in the crease :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SilhouetteScreams: Thank you! :")

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena