Here they are depotted and arranged in my 'ghetto' DVD palette. XD
That color I labeled 'Sable??' I really have no idea if that's the right name! This shadow was missing it's label when I bought it in Big Lots, but somewhere I got the idea that this shadow was called Sable, so I stuck with that.
Some color notes:
- All are swatched over ELF Mineral Eye Primer.
- Mattes are so hard to swatch. The mattes probably look pretty pitiful up there, but they really do come off very well on the eye.
- 'Sable' is the most gorgeous shimmery brown. It looks a lot like a MAC shadow that I can't recall at the moment...
- Black Galaxy, Violet Starlet, and Sunlit Sparkle all have a glittery sparkle to them, but it was hard to capture in swatches. Scroll down for those three over pixie epoxy, which helps them out quite a bit.
- Nude Slip has become an HG for me. It's just one of those indescribable flesh tone colors that's impossible to screw up. I think it could easily join the ranks of Naked Lunch, Stila Kitten, etc etc.
- The 4 light colors on the bottom of the palette all make excellent highlight colors. I've been using Sunlit Sparkle as a highlight with warmer looks lately and I'm really pleased with it.
- Peacock Lustre could probably benefit from some Pixie Epoxy as well...I should've put it over PE along with the other three. It's a gorgeous color, nonetheless.
It's amazing what Pixie Epoxy can do, isn't it?
As an extra, here's an outtake:
That's my boyfriend's cat, lol! He's always very interested in my shoes, makeup, brushes, hair ties, etc etc. We say he's in touch with his feminine side. Haha!
Thanks for looking! Have a great night!