Wednesday, September 29, 2010

honeymoon hangover

Hi guys! I'm back! And married! LOL. We went to Northern Arizona for our honeymoon and saw the Grand Canyon and a whole bunch of other stuff. But I'm completely exhausted! I think we figured that we hiked a total of about 8 to 10 miles around the canyon! That's quite an accomplishment for couch potatoes like us. Hehe! So I've been barely managing getting up the energy to go to work and do chores at home, let alone blog. But I don't want this blog to become a ghost town. I am picking blogging up again, when I've got the energy. So I've got older NOTD pictures for you all!

Once upon a time, I was obsessed with nail polish! Er...actually I still am obsessed. >.> Ahem. Anyway. I used to be more into taking pictures of my nails than my face. But at some point the tide shifted and I'm more into makeup now. I still paint my nails frequently. So here are some of my NOTDs! Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^This isn't marked for some reason. It's Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away with Sinful Colors Hottie on top.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ahh! I don't know about you, but I love me some eye candy of the nail polish persuasion! :-)

Have a good night everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I like the disco dazzle glitter! I've been trying to find Orchid for a while, but no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. skdalskjflkdj LOVE the Valentine's Day one! The hearts are adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather: Yeah, I was wondering if Wild Orchid didn't go out of circulation when WnW redid their line. I hope you can find it somewhere!

    Thanks, Silhouette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! and welcome home. Hope you had a totally fantastic time... though I dont see how you couldnt :)

    Wow! your nails are gorgeous - I love that they're short and practical but perfectly manicured. The little hearts are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Made Up: Aw, thanks! I always think my nails are terrible, but I guess they're ok sometimes, lol. They peel and break so much it's hard for me to grow them long. :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena