Sunday, September 5, 2010

fotd 9/5

I'm really rather proud of this FOTD. I did it today when I didn't have to hurry to go anywhere, I just relaxed and did my makeup, and I think that made a major difference in how it came out. I also took your advice from my pixie epoxy post and put it to use here, and I successfully used pixie epoxy here! Yay! Also, I was inspired by Heather's post here and how she used Equality and Blue Whale together. I liked it and thought I'd give it a go.

Photobucket
I put a pic of me with my glasses on because...well, I wear glasses. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know it looks like it's creasing in that last pic, but I swear it didn't at all. That's just the aggravating fold in my eyelid that never goes away.

Products used:
UDPP
Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Equality on inner lid
Fyrinnae Blue Whale on outer lid
LA Colors loose shimmering shadow in Snow White as highlight
Styli-Style waterproof line n seal in Slate under lower lashline
Cover Girl Remarkable mascara
WnW Color Icon palette in Vanity, middle matte brown used to fill in brows (yay, I remembered to fill in my brows!)

Maybelline Mineral Power blush in Gentle Pink II
Femme Couture baked highlighter

Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Sugar Plum Ice

What do you think? I really like it! Equality is so beautiful, it's truly like a holographic glitter eyeshadow. Unfortunately my pics don't show it that well. It was much more glittery in person.

4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I love the subtle sugar plum lip stick with such a dramatic eye look. Suits you perfectly and looks good with or without the specs :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena