Thursday, September 2, 2010

eotd 9/1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
CQ shadow single in Taupe (lid)
Revlon shadow single in White Whisper (highlight)
WnW H2O Proof liquid liner in black
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
Sally Hansen 18+ hour lip treatment gloss in...can't remember the shade name. Something pink.

Well, the gap between my liner and lashes is better, but it's still not what it should be. Well, practice makes perfect!

Attention Taupe Lovers: You NEED CQ Taupe! So gorgeous! And $1.99! I <3 it.

That WnW H2O proof liner? I was scared to use it. I read a bunch of reviews on MUA and they were all like 'IT NEVER EVER CAME OFF MY EYE, EVAR OMG.' But at the end of the day I did my normal oil cleansing method, and it came right off. >.> I think I've come to the conclusion that many people don't use any sort of oil to take off their eye makeup. Which astounds me, because I don't know how you couldn't. An oil of some sort is the only thing that will get my lashes and lids completely clean. When I was in high school all I washed my face with was a cream cleanser, and my mascara never came completely off. I'd just cover up the dark smudges the next day with foundation. Ugh. Glad I know better now.

Anyway...hope you're enjoying your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely EOTD love the taupe! I think dual-layer eye makeup removers are the best! They have a layer of oil to dissolve all that yucky mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! Subtle and girly and I love the lip gloss too (even if you can't remember the name!)

    Nothing worse that going to bed and then waking up with panda eyes cos you haven't managed to get every last little bit of mascara off... Lancomes Bi-facil eye makeup remover has gotta be the best ever! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena