Sunday, September 5, 2010

CQ Eyeshadow Swatches

I mentioned CQ shadows in my last FOTD, and thought I'd swatch my small collection to show you.

Honestly, I didn't know this brand existed until I saw it in Walmart when I moved to a new place recently. It wasn't in the old Walmart that I used to go to. I was really curious about it, so I bought one shadow, Taupe, and later acquired some more.

In my opinion, CQ is very similar to Wet'n'Wild in terms of product quality. Their shadows are wonderful. They have a ton of lipsticks and interesting looking pencil and liquid liners that I haven't tried yet. Oh, and nail polish. They have a nice selection of nail polish. I think CQ's prices are just a wee bit higher overall than WnW, but not by much. The shadow singles are $1.99, and the shadow trio was $3.50.

So here's the swatches:
Photobucket
Photobucket

These are all swatched over ELF Mineral Eye Primer. (Those 4 singles were depotted out of their original container, in case you were wondering.)

Aren't they pretty? Quite frankly, I'm in love.

The Urban Basics trio is my newest product from them, and I was so happy about the quality of all 3 shades. I automatically thought that this is the shadow I'm going to take with me when I go on my honeymoon in a couple of weeks! :) It'd be perfect.

Plum Orchid is just gorgeous. There's this slight duochrome-ishness about it. It looks great by itself but would also look lovely over a colored base.

And of course, I love Taupe. I mentioned that last time. Perfect neutral tawny lid color.

What do you think? Are CQ products at a Walmart near you?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed - the Snow Blossom looks like it would make a brill highlight colour and the Plum Orchid is just the perfect purple eye shadow!

    Enjoy the honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Made Up: Thanks! We're going to the grand canyon and I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena