Sunday, August 15, 2010

the sum total of ALL my Dollar Tree Hauls!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I had this idea of getting together all the products I've ever gotten in a Dollar Tree haul. This is since I started getting into makeup, over the last year or so. I probably actually left some things out! Amazing, isn't it? I especially love the polish pile, hehe.

Have you ever shopped at the Dollar Tree? If you haven't, you should! I periodically check the ones in my area. Sometimes you don't find anything good, but sometimes you'll hit the jackpot and find a load of discontinued and/or hard to find cosmetics. I especially love the Sally Hansen lip products, they are all so awesome!

What have you scored at the Dollar Tree?

2 comments:

  1. In the past when I visited America going to Dollar Tree was one of my fave things lol! How sad! The beauty bargains are amazing! The equivalent over here is Poundland where I see a lot of ex-US stock sometimes! Lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic! I <3 Dollar Tree! :) Poundland, that's such a cute name!

    Thank you for your compliment and your comment! :) *blush*

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena