Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Hi everyone! I'm having trouble sleeping, hence why I'm posting this at O'Dark Thirty. (Ha ha, my bf says that a lot! It cracks me up.)

Anyway, these lipsticks also deserve an honorable mention. I don't like these quite as much as I do the Color Sensationals, but they're obviously good enough for me to have 4 of them. :) The Moisture Extremes smell like watermelon, and they are nice and moisturizing. They feel great on. I don't feel like the staying power is quite as good as the Color Sensationals, but they're still nice.

Swatches!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Color notes:
  • Berry Sorbet is so much more vivid than it appears here. It's a POW in your face fuschia-ish pink. I feel kinda conspicuous when I wear it, but it's a great color.
  • Silver Plum is much more purple than it appears here. It's my favorite of the bunch, purples tend to go with my coloring very well.
Do you have any Moisture Extremes in your stash? What do you think of them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena