Friday, August 20, 2010

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks

Hey guys! Happy Friday! I'm having an awesome day. My makeup turned out really nice and for once, I'm having a good skin day! YAY!!! I've been battling the dry flakies lately. Not fun.

So, today I wanted to share with you all my absolute favorite lipsticks, ever! Maybelline Color Sensationals. I love everything about these. They smell so yummy, like vanilla cake. They're super creamy, non-drying and so comfortable to wear. The pigmentation is great as well. The color gradually fades over several hours, but I usually make it from application to lunch time without feeling like I need to reapply. They're so nice to apply, as well. They just glide smoothly on and cover your lips in color without looking patchy.

Without further ado, here's some swatches!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some color notes:
  • Plaza Pink is my HG pink. It's just so gorgeous and simple and looks great. Love it!
  • Madison Mauve has this wicked blue shimmer, and it actually kinda showed up in the swatch! I was happy about that. Gorgeous color.
  • Yummy Plummy is my favorite berry color. It's eye catching without being over the top.
  • Red Revival is much more true red and less tomato-orangey red than it looks here. Beautiful color.

What do you think? Any Color Sensationals in your stash? What's your favorite colors?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena