Tuesday, August 10, 2010

intro

Hi, guys. Welcome to my beauty blog. There's nothing here at the moment but I hope that changes in the very near future.

Just a little about me: I'm a 29 year old mom of a sweet little girl, and I'll be getting married in September. YAY! I love: makeup, gaming, internet surfing, nail polish, reading, and movies.

What you'll (soon) find in this blog: Reviews for things I already have, numerous swatching, collection posts, EOTDs, NOTDs, random babbling about makeup...MOSTLY DRUGSTORE. I repeat, mostly drugstore stuff. I have a few high-end items, but not many. I buy most of my stuff in drugstores but I also like shopping little independant makeup companies online, like Fyrinnae. I frequent Cherry Culture and similar sites as well. You'll also find me shopping my stash in an attempt to avoid spending more money on makeup when I already have enough to make up a small country for 10 years.

What you WON'T find in this blog: Reviews and information on the latest collections, newest products coming out, high end swatches/reviews, etc etc. I do fall prey to new releases sometimes, but I'm hoping that more often than not, I'll be able to shop my stash when I get that urge to buy a new toy. No offense intended to anyone who makes their blog off new collections and the latest makeup news, that's just not how I'm going to operate. This is about saving money and having an outlet to share my love of makeup and nail polish.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena