Monday, August 30, 2010

fotd 8/30

EEE! I'm so excited right now! I have my very first followers. You have no idea how happy that makes me. Well, actually you probably do, because if you're reading this you were probably a beginner blogger at some point! ;)

Anyway, here's my FOTD for ya! It's a very simple look, I didn't spend much time on it, but I'm pleased with how it came out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Revlon eyeshadow singles in Nude Slip (lid), Sunlit Sparkle (highlight) and some shimmery dark brown that had lost it's label when I bought it at Big Lots (crease).
LASplash liquid eyeliner in Shipwreck Copper
Cover Girl Lash Blash Fusion Mascara
A pink blush from my 42 double stack matte palette
WnW Mega Plump gloss in 586 (pink with gold shimmer)

Hehe, do you remember me lamenting about how my eyelids always have a fold in them even when they're closed? Well for that last pic I found out that I could make the fold go away if I raised my eyebrows! Which is why they look all rounded and crazy. I was pulling the funniest face in that pic! Hahaha!

That LASplash liner is so awesome! I want to get more of them. I'll have to do a review of the couple I have sometime soon.

Also, I love Revlon eyeshadows! I can't believe I haven't given them a chance until recently. For some reason I always bypass Revlon eyeshadow. I guess the packaging looks boring and dated to me or something. But I've got a nice little collection of singles going now, and just recently bought 2 ColorStay quads, and I'm in love with all of them! Such lovely shadow.

That's it for now, hope you guys have a great night! See ya next time. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the bronzey look you've gone for! I think I'm gonna be wearing that eye colour a lot this autumn! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think of it, I don't think I have any Revlon shadows either!
    I really like that liner, copper is always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic - Thank you! :-}

    KittenMittens - You should check out some Revlon shadow! They really don't get enough credit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was exactly the same until recently! I only picked up one of the revlon eye shadow trios (for hazel eyes) because they had a 3 for 2 offer at the time so I figured why not? Now I'm completely obsessed with them!

    It's a great look, very elegant and simple so would be a perfect everyday eye make up look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Made Up: Yep, LOVE Revlon shadows! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena