Sunday, August 22, 2010

fotd 8/20

Hey everyone. I'm kinda nervous about posting my whole mug for ya, but, well, if you're gonna have a beauty blog I guess that's a fear you have to get over.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Products used-

Eyes:
Fyrinnae +20 Beautification all over lid
Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow in crease and on lower lashline
LA Colors Snow White loose shadow on browbone
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion mascara

Cheeks:
the blush side of ELF's blush bronzer duo

Lips:
Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine gloss in Rosebud

I think that's everything...

Yeah, I know my foundation's off. Lately I've been buying products in the complete wrong color for me, getting mad about it, refusing to return them, and instead mixing foundations trying to use the bad ones up and get a decent color out of it. This is a mix of Cover Girl Simply Ageless cream in Ivory (waaay too light) and Revlon's Age Defying Spa in...Ivory, I think (waaay too pink and dark).

So, yeah... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena