Saturday, August 28, 2010

eotd 8/26

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Products used:
nude, copper, and white from Claire's eyeshadow palette
Indelible Gel Liner in Tidal Wave
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion mascara

I was really happy with this eotd. The liner came out perfectly and I usually have the most trouble with liner. The color, Tidal Wave, is mostly a gunmetal gray with just a tinge of blue to it. My lashes also looked nice that day. And EEK, I know I need to wax my brows. Egads, they're scary looking. I use castor oil in my oil cleansing method, and as a nice side affect it's made my eyelashes nice and long and full. As a not so nice side affect, my brows grow like crazy! I can pluck them on a Sunday and by Friday they're looking crazy again. Argh. Oh well. The things we do for beauty! ;) I'm happy with the lashes, though.

2 comments:

  1. The little touch of white in the corner is a lovely touch - makes your eyes really bright and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Made Up: Thank you! I love using light shimmery shades on the inner corners. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena